Sunday runs in March 2018

Knowle and Dorridge Running Club Forums The Running Forum Sunday runs in March 2018

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Geoff Geoff 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Hi – I have decided to miss the Centurion Grand Prix this Sunday and avoid the uncertainty of whether it’s on or off.
    I’ll be o/s Knowle Parish Church at 09:00 on Sunday ready for a 6 miler or so mainly x country over towards Barston and back.
    All welcome.
    geoff – 07707 992000.

Kate
    Participant

Hoping to join you tomorrow Geoff 😀

Kathy Bailey
    Kathy Bailey
    Participant

Grand Prix is cancelled according to Darren’s post

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Mothering Sunday – meet 09:00 in Earlswood for a 6 miler very pretty run around the lakes, Clowes wood and local footpaths.

Meet in the car park of the Reservoir pub about 10/15 mins drive from Dorridge- https://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/reservoir/find-us

A barrier is shown across the car park and so in the unlikely event that it is closed we will meet at the nearby Red Lion in Lady Lane –
    https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/midlands/theredlionearlswood/restaurantsfood

All welcome,
    Geoff 07707 992000

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Hi,
    Sunday 18th – I am running, but because of uncertainty about the weather we’ll meet in Dorridge on the railway station forecourt 9:00 for a 6/7 local miler. I’ll plan it in the morning -subject to the conditions.
    All welcome,
    Geoff

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunny tomorrow am!
    Meet in the Railway PH car park, Grange Road, Dorridge for a 7 miler.
    Over to Blythe Valley, part canal to Hockley Heath and back across the fields.
    9:00 but NB CLOCKS FORWARD OVERNIGHT so will feel like 8:00.
    Geoff 07707 992000

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.