Sunday runs in July

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kate 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Tomorrrow the 2nd 9:00 – please join me for a steady Sunday 10 miler and a new run over to Meriden Hall from Hampton-in-Arden Sports Centre (the Arden 9 venue).
    Mainly off road.
    Reminder – the 9th is the Northbrook 10k and Sat 22nd is the Summer 6 at Wilmcote – so no Sunday runs on those weekends.
    All welcome. On road we run at about 9 min mile pace.
    Any queries, call me 07707 992000
    Geoff

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Hello everyone – back to normal this Sunday.
    Meet 9:00 at the Fleur de Lys pub car park, Lowsonford for a circular and taxing but splendid run over to Henley-in-Arden and back. It’s only about 7.5 miles but feels further.
    I know at least Paul wants a longer run so I suggested that he starts at the Boot, Lapworth and leaves there at about 8:30. He will get to us by road via Catesby Lane and then the main road into the village or by canal coming off at the lock before the Fleur. His run will be 12/13 miles.
    If you are coming from the Boot please let me know so that we can wait for you.
    Default meeting place will be the red telephone box at the x roads in Lowsonford before you reach the Fleur.
    Geoff

Pete Little
    Participant

Hi Geoff,
    I’m planning to start from the Boot.

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

30th – if sufficient interest I’m planning a 10 mile slow, steady Sunday run around Dorridge via Hockley Heath, Wedges, the nature trail in Blythe Valley, Hillfields and home.
    Pace will be gentle 9.30 ish and few stops as no fields. If it goes under 9 I’m going to shout!
    Meet at the bench opposite the station/The Forest.
    Geoff
    07707 992000

Kate
    Participant

I’m hoping to join you Geoff. See you at 9.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.