October Sunday runs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ryan Oleary Ryan Oleary 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunday 1st – sorry busy with other things later and so I’m not organising a run this Sunday.
    Sunday 8th – Tissington Half.
    Sunday 15th – next run; details to follow.
    Geoff

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Hi again.
    Tomorrow Sunday 15th.
    Meet 9:00 at the Boot, Lapworth car park.
    My legs are still heavy after Tissington so this will have to be a gentle, recovery run, just under 7 miles around the best bits of Lapworth.
    Canal towpath, fields, road, Heart of England way, bridle path and footpaths before we return downhill to the Boot along the canal towpath again.
    All welcome.
    Geoff
    07707 992000

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunday 22nd.
    Run for fun.
    Meet 9:00 at the Fleur-de-Lys PH car park, Lowsonford for a 7 mile road/footpath run over to Henly-in-Arden, High Street and back.
    I’ll try and ensure that all the hills are downhill – shouldn’t be a problem.
    One or two different parts to our normal route and more country lanes than usual.
    Looking forward to all-comers.
    Geoff 07707992000
    PS in two weeks I will be over at Chelmsley Wood to run the first 5 mile Centurion grand prix of the six run series.

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunday 29th.
    Meet 9:00 National Trust car park at BADDESLEY CLINTON, Rising Lane, B93 0DQ
    A measured 8 miler, partly along the canal to Shrewley, then back via fields with stunning views of Rowington, Hay Wood and home.
    Hopefully Ryan will keep us entertained with usual plethora of jokes.
    Geoff

Ryan Oleary
    Ryan Oleary
    Participant

I have a gig tonight so maybe
    Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.