January Sundays 2018

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Geoff Geoff 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Hi; it’s the 3rd Centurion 5 mile grand prix tomorrow over at Babbs Mill, Chelmsley Wood.
    The following Sunday the 14th I normally enter the Stratford R C Roman 9 but I’m giving it a miss this year and so will be organising a local x country as usual.
    Geoff
    07707 992000

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunday 14th.
    Meet 09:00 in the National Trust car park of Baddesley Clinton (no membership necessary) for a 7.5 mile cross country run over to Hay Wood, Wroxall Abbey, Shrewley, Rowington and back again.
    Expect muddy conditions occasionally.
    All welcome.
    Geoff
    07707 992000

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunday 21st.

Meet 09:00 in Hogarth’s Hotel car park/Solihull Riding Club, at the far end of the private road just off Four Ashes Road, opposite the end of Conker Lane.

Suggest that we find a quiet secluded part of the car park so we don’t upset the owners.
    I’ve planned this 7 miler – https://gb.mapometer.com/running/route_4669444.html

It’s mainly tracks/cross country over to Blythe Valley.

However, if the weather is bad I may well cut out the far end and make it just over 5 miles.
    All welcome. Queries Geoff 07707 992000.

Kathy Bailey
    Kathy Bailey
    Participant

Looking forward to joining you – it’s been a while, had hoped for a glorious sunny day, but the company will make up for it!!

Kathy Bailey
    Kathy Bailey
    Participant

Will anyone mind if I bring the dog?

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Last Sunday in January – NB Centurion grand prix next week.

Tomorrow meet 09.00 at the Boot Inn car park, Lapworth – Old Warwick Road, Lapworth, Warwickshire, B94 6JU.

https://gb.mapometer.com/running/route_4673535.html

I’m tired this week so only a 6 miler – still some tough terrain, hills and great countryside to negotiate. An opportunity to add a couple of miles on if you wish.

All welcome. Queries Geoff 07707 992000

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.