Dads' Army runs in July

Knowle and Dorridge Running Club Forums The Running Forum Dads' Army runs in July

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Geoff Geoff 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

All welcome – Sunday 1st July 9:00.
    Please join Rich and myself for a run for fun, pleasant, local 6/7 miler from the porch of Knowle Church – mainly off road where we can.
    Taking in Old Sils, Whale Tankers, Eastcote, Barston and back via Elvers Green Lane.
    Nominal 9 min mileing but plenty of recovery stops to try and understand Ryan’s jokes and for me to keep re-tieing my shoelaces.
    Sun cream recommended. I’m banned from mentioning other varieties as discussed on previous runs.
    Geoff
    07707 992000

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunday 15th – 9.00 meet in the car park of the Reservoir PH about 12 mins drive from Dorridge
    Details – https://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/pubs/west-midlands/reservoir/find-us/

Rich Wassell and I are both recovering from injury and so I promise that this will be a gentle no more than 5+ miler taking in the lakes at Earlswood, the woods/nature reserve beyond, some nice tracks and fields, over the railway line and back to the lakes and the cars by 10.00.

All welcome.

Geoff 07707 992000

Geoff
    Geoff
    Participant

Sunday 29th – could be raining heavily.
    Meet 9.00 in the Sports Centre car park at Hampton-in-Arden (ie Arden 9 start) for a gentle 6 miler across lovely countryside to Barston Church and back.
    Lewis and Wassell go running; and will be discussing their various ailments – a la Mortimer and Whitehouse.
    There – I tried to make the run as appealing as possible for all.
    See you.
    Geoff
    07707 992000

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Geoff Geoff.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.